National Imperial Glass Collectors' Society

 

  Home

  Library

  Resources

  Convention

  Membership

  Newsletter

  Society News

  Study Groups

  Museum

  Museum Gift Shop

  Glass Club Links

  Imperial Dealers

  Contact Us

 

  Gifting Opportunities

 

 

 



Recent arrivals to the Museum collection 

Plain a visit to see some of these items on display.

       
 
  Eisenhower Water Set - 2010 Donation

 
 

Imperial Treasure Chest - 2010 Donation
This Treasure Chest was used at the 1955 Pittsburgh Glass Show, celebrating 51 years, as a prop to hold raffle tickets.
Winner of drawing to receive 8 Place Settings of the Imperial Pattern of Choice.

 
 

Recent Arrivals to the Museum Collection - 2010 Museum Acquisition


No. 500, Punch Set, Burgundy


No. 500, Punch Set, Emerald Green


Green Tilt Water Set, w/Platinum Bands

No. 155 Tilt Pitcher & 6 Tumblers, Hock Green

No. 451 Pitcher, Stiegel Green, w/Platinum
No. 451 Pitcher, Ritz Blue w/Crystal Handle

Colonial Breakfast Set
w/Decal Decoration & Blue Painted Rims

Antique Blue Decanters
No. 701 Reeded, plate underside painted pink

NUCUT items in Rosemarie
Circa 1915

No. 588 Pie Crust Crystal
w/Hand Painted Floral Decoration

NUCUT 10” Ftd. Bowl, Rosemarie
No. 1048 C & S w/Enamel & Platinum Dec.


No. 500, Punch Set, Emerald Green

 
 

Hayshed Sign - 2009 Donation
The sign that hung outside on the Hayshed recapping its history.

"Since Imperial's earliest days, this site has been known as the Hay Shed.The Imperial Glass factory was built in 1904, and the Hay Shed was erected to store hay, then used for packing protection in shipping cartons. In 1962, the Hay Shed was successfully converted to The Old Hay Shed Gift Shop as a retail outlet for bargains in handcrafted Imperial glassware."

 

 
 

1943 Display Sign - 2009 Donation
This graphic work was to convey to retailers Imperial’s serious commitment to promote its glassware.
Imperial wanted to show that they placed ads in the most prominent home magazines which reached out to 40 million homes.

 
 

Freehand Vases - Museum Acquisition
4 vases have just been added to the Museum's Collection.

 

 

 
 

Freehand Vase - Donated by the "Big" I Study Group
Cased Lead Lustre Iridized Drag Loop vase.

 

 

 

 
National Imperial Glass Collectors' Society, Inc.