www.imperialglas.org
Space Image

Donations to the museum




Home
About Imperial
Society Information
Convention
Our Museum
books
Featured Display
Auctions
newsletter
Contact Us

3200 Belmont Street
Bellaire, OH 43906
740.671.3971
All
 
 
 
 
 

Eisenhower Water Set

2010 Donation

 



 
 
 

Imperial Treasure Chest

This Treasure Chest was used at the 1955 Pittsburgh Glass Show, celebrating 51 years, as a prop to hold raffle tickets. Winner of drawing to receive 8 Place Settings of the Imperial Pattern of Choice.

2010 Donation

 



 
 
 

History of Hay Shed Sign
This sign hung outside the Hayshed recapping its history.

"Since Imperial's earliest days, this site has been known as the Hay Shed.The Imperial Glass factory was built in 1904, and the Hay Shed was erected to store hay, then used for packing protection in shipping cartons. In 1962, the Hay Shed was successfully converted to The Old Hay Shed Gift Shop as a retail outlet for bargains in handcrafted Imperial glassware."

2009 Donation



 
 
 

1943 Display Sign

This graphic work was to convey to retailers Imperial's serious commitment to promote its glassware.
Imperial wanted to show that they placed ads in the most prominent home magazines which reached out to 40 million homes.

2009 Donation




 
 
 
National Imperial Glass Collectors' Society, Inc.